WHEN YOU HIRE SOUNDESIGN
You’ll get the kind of professionalism, courtesy, class, and enthusiasm that makes for a truly memorable occasion. Here are just a few of the things we Promise when you hire us:
• A clean, distinguished, and well-groomed appearance at all times. We will be dressed for the part at all times. We strive to create an aura of elegance and class … it’s not just another day at work for us.
• Our arrival onsite 2 hours prior to your start time to begin setting up. During setup time we remain quiet, efficient and cooperative with the other members of your wedding team … our continual focus is on YOU and your enjoyment and happiness.
• Modern, state-of-the-art equipment maintained in a clean, esthetically pleasing manner. We keep a safe, hazard-free working space around our equipment at all times. Our goal is to blend tastefully into the ambience of your wedding while ensuring smooth, non-stop, fun entertainment.
• We are responsive to you and available for you before, during, and after your event . we will do our utmost to make your special requests a reality. just ask! Our goal is to be well-mannered, helpful and responsive. Your needs and wants come FIRST!
• We use a written agreement clearly stating all charges, services, products, and other essential information, we maintain complete liability insurance for all shows that we do above board business practices to keep your Big Day worry-free.
• We NEVER use profanity on or off the microphone. We maintain a family-friendly show by only playing music that has edited lyrics and/or content. We NEVER drink alcohol during an event. You can rest assured there will be no embarrassing situations or inappropriate remarks to put you on the spot in front of your honored guests.
• We will assist you in every way possible to ensure a super-successful event. We will meet with you in person as many times as needed or over the phone beforehand to go over each and every detail so things run smoothly. We cooperate extensively with all service people connected with the event (photographers, videographers, wedding consultants, planners, venue staff, etc.) This includes wedding day timelines and event times, to ensure all vendors are on the same page. This will save a lot of time and trouble.
• We maintain a professional, positive, and friendly attitude throughout the performance, regardless of any occurrences. Nothing can keep us from our appointed task of helping everyone have a roaring good time!
• Never cost to setup or breakdown any and all gear.